ABOUT BEING AN ENTREPENEUR:
- Centered Leadership, Advancing Kosovo Together USAID, Kosovo, March 2016
- Legal Stories: Using Legal Guidance to Achieve Results, Under 30CEO.com
- Knowing When to Walk Away, Under 30CEO.com
- A Wharton and HBS MBA Without Going to Class, Under 30CEO.com
ED/TECH and GLOBAL EDUCATION:
- The practical realities of mobile technology education solutions in conflict contexts, Enabling Education Review, Issue 5, December 2016
- A Report from the Floor at the BETT Show, Educelerate, January 2014
- Global Sleepover: Diverse From Concept to Reality with Diverse Characters and Writers, We Need Diverse Books Campaign, The Global Sleepover, May 2014
- Running Digital Storytelling Workshops, Storybook Apps About Kids and World Cultures, The Global Sleepover, August 2014
- Global Sleepover Stories: Created, Written and Designed
- Solar Powered Reading Program in South Sudan, 2015 USAID
Global Education Summit and the mEducation Alliance, Washington, DC.
- Presentation on Mobile Multi-Media Reading Materials for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing in South Africa, 2014 mEducation Alliance, Washington, DC
- Presentation on Global Education and Technology, 2015 USAID Global Education Summit.
- Our Process of Making Interactive Book Apps, Hackney University, Geek Out Event, London, UK, April 2014.
- Presentation on the Results of the Pilot of Global Sleepover Interactive Book App in London, School of International Service, American University, Washington, DC, October 2013
- Imparting Global Awareness, the Duality of Adventure and Education, International Roundtable University of Chicago Booth School of Business, October 2012
- Faces of the World Interviews, Culture Grams